We did find out what we are having I just haven't been good about blogging lately. Last week I started shopping for a boy! I was surprised at the options for baby boy clothes. From my approximate 2 hour boy clothes shopping trip, I felt that the majority of shirts/tops are pretty much plaid, collar, button-up (which I love) or else it has some picture with a word or phrase on it. I was really surprised. I did only scour 3 stores, so my results may be skewed in regards to other stores, but still pretty crazy.
When we found out we were having a boy my doctor also bumped up my due date a few days, June 27th. Yippee!!! I am officially 25 weeks today!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
On March 4th, 2009, Gracie turned 6! The day was full of celebrating. She said her day was even better than she expected! Elllie, Addie and I took cupcakes to her kindergarten class. It was fun to visit the class. Then we enjoyed a party at the church with a blow-up house to jump in and a gal making as many balloon animals as each child wanted. The events at the party were a surprise to Gracie, her choice. Shortly after the party started she came over to me and said, "Thanks Mom!" It was sure fun to see her so excited! I am so glad she had such a great day!
Gracie got a Sharpay (from High School Musical) dress-up with a wig from her cousins. She loved it!
I am so thankful Gracie is a part of our family! She is such a good girl. She has a good heart and tries to do the right thing. I appreciate that she tells the truth. She is a great help to her two sisters! She enjoys being in the lime light and has a darling personality! She can quote movies and remember lyrics with watching or hearing once. She has a great memory.
She recognized the Spirit a couple Saturday's when she attended a friends' baptism. She said she felt like a warm coat was over her and that it was cozy. She is a strong supporter of Family Home Evening and is a great help! She loves Primary and enjoys singing. She really is so sweet.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Lorna has been a little bummed out lately, so I thought I'd "secretly" post just a portion of what is great about Lorna. Feel free to add to the list in the comments. Let's make her day, week, month, and year.
- She is a wonderful wife and mother.
- Even when she's bummed out, she's still the happiest person I know.
- She never says anything bad about anybody, accept me and to my face.
- She is diligent and disciplined. Never misses reading her scriptures or saying her prayers even when getting home at 1 a.m. from a Jazz game.
- She is always the prettiest lady in the room.
- She is classy.
- She loves to poof (damage) her hair. (almost eight years and I still don't get it?)
- She is great at keeping house and doing laundry, I don't know how she does it, but my clothes are always folded and mostly put away. It is a never ending chore that I as her husband really appreciate. She is the hardest on herself about keeping house.
- Amendment to 8, she thinks the house should be ready for the President's visit, before a babysitter comes over. Crazy, but most of the time the house is so clean before we go out, that I just want to stay home.
- She's mine!