- She is a wonderful wife and mother.
- Even when she's bummed out, she's still the happiest person I know.
- She never says anything bad about anybody, accept me and to my face.
- She is diligent and disciplined. Never misses reading her scriptures or saying her prayers even when getting home at 1 a.m. from a Jazz game.
- She is always the prettiest lady in the room.
- She is classy.
- She loves to poof (damage) her hair. (almost eight years and I still don't get it?)
- She is great at keeping house and doing laundry, I don't know how she does it, but my clothes are always folded and mostly put away. It is a never ending chore that I as her husband really appreciate. She is the hardest on herself about keeping house.
- Amendment to 8, she thinks the house should be ready for the President's visit, before a babysitter comes over. Crazy, but most of the time the house is so clean before we go out, that I just want to stay home.
- She's mine!
Monday, March 2, 2009
10 Great Things About Lorna (By Bart)
Lorna has been a little bummed out lately, so I thought I'd "secretly" post just a portion of what is great about Lorna. Feel free to add to the list in the comments. Let's make her day, week, month, and year.